Are you wondering how COVID-19 will affect what jobs are in-demand in the next few years?
We’ve got a solution. The Chmura team is excited to announce that we’ve added an Alternative COVID Forecast to JobsEQ based on current expectations of when a vaccine will be available.
We’ve used our 30+ years of experience as PhD economists, Blue-Chip forecasters, and data scientists to add a model in JobsEQ that forecasts the near-term impact of COVID quarter-by-quarter.
You can use this forecast to see how occupations and industries will be affected by COVID-19. Now, you’ll feel confident that your plans are based on the most up-to-date and expert information available.
It’s even easy to compare the Alternative COVID Forecast to the pre-COVID forecast in our Forecast Comparison analytic.
How to Get Access
- If you’re a JobsEQ client, log in to JobsEQ right now. It’s in any analytic with a Forecast dropdown menu.
- If you’re not a JobsEQ client yet, schedule a call about JobsEQ today!
JobsEQ by Chmura is the only labor market software in the world with a forecast that takes COVID-19 into account.
- A vaccine for COVID-19 will be widely distributed by mid-2021.
- Based on our forecast model, this means employment will likely reach pre-COVID levels around Q4 2021 to Q1 2022.
- We will continue to monitor developments and update the COVID forecast at least quarterly.
Get Our Data
Want our COVID forecast, but don’t need a software tool? Schedule a call with us to discuss how you can get our data or a report.
The Chmura team is excited to share this Alternative COVID Forecast with you so you can help your communities. Reach out if you have any questions and spread the word!